Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Sixth Month Surgiversary- A Month of NSV



Is that A Collar Bone????

I can't believe it has been six months since I had the surgery that changed my life. I feel great and my six month check up went really well,My Doctor is very pleased with me but why is it that when I see a picture of myself I can't see how far I have come, I can only dread how far I have to go.

Why am I my own worst enemy?

Well, it's because I didn't have Brain Surgery!!! My negative thoughts and demons that have always been around are still around...

But...

I can totally see the blessings! I Know the Lord is with me on this journey and I know I will prevail. This is NOT the easy road out like many people say. I just have a physical tool to help keep me on track.

I am thankful...

I am also thankful that I am not alone. I have hooked up with support groups that give me daily encouragement and keep me strong.

I know I will prevail...

I want to go all the way...

I am never going back...

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing......keep talking and sharing so we can help change that brain!! Love and love and love to you!!

    ReplyDelete