Monday, May 30, 2011

Uncharted Territory

I Am Flipped!!!!

I now confess... Swollen feet were my little secret, hidden well in slip on and closed toes shoes.

Because of the swelling, Straps of any kind just weren't gonna happen and although I tried and tried, the world of sandals and flip flops were a closed door to me.

Immediately after my my surgery, I noticed my feet were no longer swollen, I was amazed! and like alot of my Weight Loss Sugery friends, I could not wait for the day I could wear sandals.

The Day is Here!!!



These were my first Flip Flop Deals, Two for one at Old Navy. The Gold ones I call my Aunt Audrey shoes, my Aunt Audrey always wore cute little jeweled shoes and I loved them. The white ones are just plain cute...(I promise, although I am excited, I don't wear them together)

And Now Ladies and Gentlemen I present... My Strappy Sandals!!!



My Bunco Secret Pal gave me a gift card and I knew exactly what I wanted. They are by Carlos Santana (Guess he is a foot guy) and although I will not win any prettiest ankle awards, they are super comfy and I walked the whole mall in them thrilled by their comfort and proud of the Non-Scale Victory!

I can wear cute summer shoes!!!!

Next Stop... The Kitten Heel...

(Green toe-nails are courtesy of a Nail Polish bet to step out of my neutral color comfort zone. Thanks Bethany!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment