Friday, August 26, 2011

New Starts...

A couple of years ago I took a picture of me in my Kitchen Lady outfit just for fun. When I gave the pictures to my friends and family I told them now you know why kids are scared of the lunch lady... I thought it was funny...

This year just for fun I took a picture of me in my new package...



Like I have said before, I didn't have brain surgery so in my mind I don't see tons of change but others say there is, I mean I know I am smaller, but I just see my faults like my chicken neck and what my friends call their "Angel Wing" arms...

But A little boy did ask me "Are you the new lunch lady?"

New and Improved!!!

Happy Nine Month Surgiversary!



I like this picture of me! I am also becoming less inhibited about full body shots...

1 comment:

  1. You're adorable and spunky, but we already knew that. That color is very striking on you. Maybe next month you'll (gasp) drop the towel!

    ReplyDelete