Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy eight month surgiversary- Freedom


This month we celebrated Independance day and I could not help but celebrate myself...I am growing Independant and learning to no longer worry about the restrictions that my old "package" held.

This Month Freedoms...

I freed myself of all my old clothes. It was a very difficult thing to do, I loved my old clothes, It was hard to give up the outfit I wore to my sons wedding,my cute Christmas shirts I was so excited to find...Stuff like that... BUT!!!I was able to give five bags to the Salvation Army and bless a friend with three more bags...



All I have left is my wedding dress and a few more items... But hey, that's what thrift stores are for, and I have been having TONS of fun exploring those and the clearance racks at stores...

Freedom from worry...We went to an art festival and a stage production called the Pagent of the Masters... When we arrived I was free from worrying about what the evening held in store... I went through the turnstyle without a hitch or embarrasment of squeezing Aunt Edna (the name for my hiney) through... I was also free from worry about where our seats would be (of course they were in the nosebleed section) and my new favorite freedom, not worrying about if I will fit in my seat... We will definitely go again...



Freedom from Dread- Whenever we would go on a day trip I would always have to drive around, scout out what we were doing to make sure there was as little walking as possible... I took Eric to Chinatown and walked all the day, I did not dread a thing. It was a wonderful time..




People ask me what it feels like to have lost over 100lbs... It doesnt feel like anything, I feel like my same normal self... UNTIL I go somewhere or do something then I realize the impact my journey has had on me and all I can say is...



WOO HOO!!!!

Happy Eighth Month Surgi-Versary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment