Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wearing of the Crystal Earrings!!!

Last month I posted that I purchased a pair of beautiful crystal earrings from my favorite Brighton store to mark the victory of my losing 100 lbs...



My Eric was so cute and decided to be "The Keeper of the Earrings" to make sure I was not wearing them before they were "Earned" He was right to hide them from me, Come on, they are Brighton, I totally wanted to wear them...

When I had my surgery, I didn't want the numbers of my weight to be my focus so I got rid of my household scale. I weigh in once a week on Mondays at my gym. Last week, I was unable to go to the gym on my normal weigh in date, I knew I was getting really close and I weighed at a girlfriends and I was under 1 lb away... Still not there...

So no earrings...

Got to the gym today and sure enough... It was Earring time!!!!The girls at the gym shared my joy and I could not wait to get home...



The Keeper of the Earrings awarded me with my prize which made the event all the better... I kept looking at myself in the mirror...

Next Stop... Onederland!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment