Tuesday, November 2, 2010

16 days and counting...

Gosh, just 7 more days of work until I am off for my surgery.

I took an additional day off just to have a full day off of rest before my weight loss journey begins.I felt good about taking the extra day, U

THEN,I looked at the school calendar and realized with Veteran's day (which is my birthday) and a furlough day I will have two more days off!!!

God is so good and again has shown his love for his Princess Troysie.

I was given an instruction sheet from the doctor giving me basic guidelines that I must do. I am taking lots of vitamins, mega dieting, and exercising a ton.

Here is my prayer for today...

Dear Lord, please help me to develop a heart for exercise, please give me drive to continue and passion for pushing myself to do more and more each day.

Just the fact that I have gone to the gym two days in a row and took a nice walk around my neighborhood has amazed me and I feel like I have made a good start.

Praying for my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment