Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The First Day...

Today is the first day of the rest of my life...

Exciting but kind of strange to say because it is true, as of tomorrow my relationship with food will take on a new meaning.

I have embraced and am completely ready for this change, I am educated and ready to go.

Honestly I am! This is not just like my dad would say "Jaw Music" I am not just saying it, I truly mean it.

I am blessed and I expect to be continued to be blessed

In case you are wondering and if you want to come visit me if you are in the San Diego area...Or, if you just want to keep me in your prayers...

Here is where I will be...

Scripps Mercy Hospital
4077 5th ave
San Diego Ca.92103
619-294-8111

My Pre-op is Today at 3:00

My Surgery is Tomorrow at noon

I should be staying in the hospital three days.

The Lord is my Strength and my Song

See Ya Next Week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment