Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Four Month Surgi-Versary How I Feel


Four Months have gone by since my Weight Loss Surgery and I am still getting asked quite often

How Do You Feel?

Well, Here's the ABC'S of how I feel...

I feel Amazed! It is working! I am losing weight!

I feel Blessed! God opened the doors for this journey and I give him all the praise

I feel Confident! In the Choice I made for me

I feel Daring! Not too daring, but much more daring than I was before

I feel Energized! I hardly nap which is an amazing thing to me

I feel Fashionable! Just wait! I will be dangerous!

I feel Grateful! For this journey

I feel Happy! I guess I look Happy too cause People are always telling me I look Happy

I feel Inspired! God had provided me with amazing examples of women who follow their plan and have success I can do this!

I feel Joyful! I was going to say I feel Jiggly (which is so true!) but I am being positive here

I feel Knowledgable! And very educated. I fully understand my program.

I feel Love! I am surrounded by such wonderful people! Thank you for loving your Troysie

I feel Muscles! Soreness, but when the muscles ache you know they are working

I feel New! And Improved!

I feel Optimistic! bring on the future!

I feel Progress! This month I have really noticed a difference and I am Pleased

I feel like a Queen! I am still a Princess, but I needed a "Q" word

I feel Rested! I sleep so well it is amazing

I feel Short! I am feeling all of my 5'1/2"

I feel Thankful! For my health insurance Kaiser, They ROCK!!!

I feel Understood! By my Support group family since they have "been there"

I feel Very! Tons of words can go along with this but they are already on this list

I feel Womanly! and Feminine

I feel X-Tremely! Again all of the above

I feel Zeal! Vim, Vigor, Fervent, Passion, Glee!

It's a Good Thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment