Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Casualty of Weight Loss

I guess you could say I am a wedding ring collector. I got married with band that matched Steve's and one year later I got a band with Diamonds and that's all she wrote. I love to wear different weddings rings.

BUT NOW!!!

Due to my weight loss, my wedding ring selection is narrowing, I have taken to wearing a smaller ring in front of a larger one just to keep them on but today's loss opened my eyes to the stark reality that not just my top and bottom half, but All of me is shrinking.

16 years ago when I was pregnant with Eric, Steve got me a cheapie plain thin gold band. I really like wearing it to work in the Cafeteria cause Diamonds and cooking, serving and cleaning just don't mix.

I put my band on this morinig when my hands were warm and during the course of my workday I noticed it was gone. Wahhh!!! I searched but no luck. It has gone to wedding ring heaven.

On one hand I am so excited to reach a point in my weight loss journey where even my fingers are shrinking, but it is just a bummer that your jewelry and clothes don't shrink with you.

On the Bright Side, My Wedding Anniversary is just a couple of months away Hmmmmmm... Stevie I know what I want!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment