Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Took A Ka-Chunk Today!!!


For years our TOPS weight loss group weighed us on a Doctors Scale, The kind with the sliding measure that would Ka-Chunk into each 10 lb groove.

I used to get so excited for the ladies when they would reach a milestone and the measure would slide over and make the beautiful Ka-Chunk noise.

We would cheer "You Ka-Chunked!!!"

I decided when I had my weight loss surgery that I would not focus on the numbers, I am doing what I am supposed to do, following my plan, exercising and I am letting God take care of my body.

But I need to keep record. It is part of what I have to do, so I weigh once a week on Mondays on the digital scale at my gym.

Was under the weather Monday and Tues so missed the gym, today I went and weighed myself...

I Took A Ka-Chunk!!!!

All I have to say is that I have not weighed this in 14 years! I am so excited, cause IT'S WORKING!!!!

I got a little emotional and thank God I go to Curves where the women love each other like girlfriends cause I was working out and had a little tear of joy, I finally had to blurt it out and we all had a great big group hug. It was a wonderful thing.

I definitely made the right decision for me, the very strong tool of weight loss surgery has put things in to the right perspective that I needed.

I AM NEVER GOING BACK!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Troysie! So so so happy for you my wonderful Friend! God is taking amazing care of you (as always)

    ReplyDelete