Sunday, January 30, 2011

Loving myself Challenge week 1

I have found a couple of the girls sharing the weight loss journey with me online, this has been such a blessing and encouragement to me.

One of them is Tamika, she was my friends surgery buddy so ever since I met her in the hospital she has done nothing but inspire me to follow my plan daily and be as successful as she is. She has great tips and recipes and is a beautiful example of a person who has changed her life with Weight Loss Surgery.

She has invited the Weight Loss Surgery online community to join her on a 21 day "loving myself" challenge which will end just before the Love Day Valentines.

There will be a question each week to post a response to so here is this weeks...

I hope I inspire you to love yourself as I am learning to really love Troysie...

"Name 20 things you love about yourself"

In No Particular Order.

1. I Love that I LOVE all things Girly... I am A Princess

2.I love that I can grow 10 long nails at once.

3.Although I used to cry cause I wasn't dark like my mom,I love that I am blonde.

4. I love the color of my eyes.

5.I Love that I am not allergic to animals

6. I love that I look about as white as can be, but I have a multi-cultural Hispanic heritage. I just wish I spoke Spanish, that would be a real kick.

7. I love that I see the importance of antiques and vintage things and keeping my heritage story alive.

8. I love that I enjoy cooking for my family

9. I love baking

10. I love that I am a very logical person, things are just easy for me to understand.

11. I love that I can take a "Chill Pill" when needed, I am a pretty calm person.

12. I LOVE being Steve's wife

13. I love being a Mother

14. I love being a Sister

15. I love being a Cousin

16. I love being a Niece

17. I Love being a Girlfriend

18. I Love that I love Women. I love encouraging them to realize their treasure and I hope God has big plans for me in this area as a motivational speaker.

19. I love writing, inherited that love from my dad.

20. And Most of All... I Love that I am a Child of God, Being a Believer defines me and makes me the woman I love and am growing to love more and more each day.

Thought this would be hard, but it was fun, kind of a little pat on the back.

Thanks Tamika

1 comment: