Sunday, January 23, 2011

Me, Inspiring???

My girlfriends and I went for a walk before we went for our usual coffee on our day off. It was WONDERFUL!!! I enjoyed it so much and I know we will do it again very soon.

People have been asking me tons of questions about my journey and for the most part I am a complete open book (except when it comes to how much weight I have lost which I kind of like to keep private) They told me in my pre-surgery class that people would be watching me and they are...

I want to be an example...

I want to be a success story...

I want to encourage...

I want to inspire...

Although I think of myself as very humble, it would be my honor to do these things for others and maybe even for you...

Thanks for loving me, and letting me... Inspire

Troysie

No comments:

Post a Comment