Sunday, January 23, 2011

Barbie girl

Went to a brunch at my old home church and had a blast.

The ladies ministry leader there has the amazing gift of "gleaning".

She is always getting the most awesome cast offs from businesses which she uses to benefit her ministry and the other ministries of the church.

At this brunch she had a giant box full of all things,Really Great Cosmetics and Beauty Supplies!!!(I was sure in the right place at the right time Thank You God!)

A girly girl like me wouldn't call that a Glean but a SCORE!! It was so fun to go through the stuff and bring home some goodies. I was so blessed. And...

I Got Barbie Hair!!!.

A headband with real hair extensions about five inches longer than my own hair and it matches my color perfectly.

I have always said I was Barbie plus 100lbs.

Now I can begin the live the dream. So, I think I will now take two monthly pics, one as Troysie and one as Barbie... Hee Hee Hee.

Enjoying the journey

Troysie...



Barbie...

No comments:

Post a Comment