Thursday, June 24, 2010

Giant Chairs

Different people carry their extra "Volume" in different parts of their bodies. I have tendency to have a full "downstairs" or as I call it, my Aunt Edna's A_ _.

One of the areas this weight distribution effects me the most is when I go to sit in a chair, sometimes I just don't fit. Sure it is embarrassing and is definitely on my "Reasons I want to lose weight" list but that's just the way I am...(For Now)

Recently, I was nervous when Steve told me I would be getting a Mini Cooper to drive, I was worried if my Maxi Hiney would fit in the Mini... Well, it did...

My Insurance carrier has a very thorough and involved education program when it comes to Weight Loss Surgery and the first step is orientation class.

I will never forget when I walked into the classroom and noticed that the chairs provided for us were armchairs. I thought to myself "this is just cruel" UNTIL... I got a closer look and discovered these were the biggest chairs ever!



Plenty of room for Aunt Edna and then-some... After the class I went into the restroom and two women were discussing the class...

Woman one "Well, what did you think of the class?"

Woman two "It was good, But did you ever see such huge chairs!!"

Troy Giggling...

First step on my very dignified and thoughtful journey

No comments:

Post a Comment